Real Estate, Zoning and Environment, Public Procurement
The Real Estate Team at MOLITOR has been involved in most of the major real estate projects in Luxembourg in recent years. We provide an in-depth knowledge and solid experience of acting for local and global players in real estate that allows us to provide legal assistance to real estate investors, construction companies, developers, operators and managers of commercial property including shopping malls and business centres with respect to construction law regulations and administrative procedures, zoning and environment law and regulations, real estate projects and related contracts, lease, sale and facility management agreements.
Our services include among others:
- Ownership rights/transfer of property rights
- Constructor’s and developer’s liability
- Public procurement contracts
- Negotiation of contracts related to real estate transactions
- Administrative procedures (e.g. environmental and city zoning authorisations, administrative and specific business licenses, etc.)
- Real estate, environmental and zoning due diligence
- Overall management assistance
- Construction & real estate litigation.
Recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA 2014 and Chambers Europe 2014.