Real Estate, Zoning and Environment, Public Procurement
The Real Estate Team at MOLITOR has been involved in many major real estate projects in Luxembourg in recent years. Its team provides legal assistance to real estate investors, construction companies, developers and operators of commercial property with respect to construction law regulations and administrative procedures, real estate projects and related contracts, and lease, franchise and facility management agreements.
What our team offers you:
- In-depth knowledge and solid track record of acting for local and global players in Real Estate;
- Experience in international deals involving not only Europe and UK but also, e.g., Russia, Qatar, Japan, etc.;
- MOLITOR’s top tier status in dispute resolution (The Legal 500) gives us a litigation edge in real estate transactions and the ability to set up real estate holding structures in such a way as to avoid future liability;
- Profound experience of drafting all type of contracts related to real estate transactions, including commercial, office and residential leases so as to fully protect our clients’ interests;
- Our skills in public law provide peace of mind in relation to all zoning and environmental requirements;
- Close interaction with our Corporate & M&A team for the corporate structuring of real estate projects and our Banking & Financing team for the financing aspects of the projects;
- Expertise on joint ownership property ("copropriété") law.