IP, IT and Media
MOLITOR launched its IP, IT & Media practice in 2007 following an increased demand for legal advice in this area of law. We offer advice on all IP, IT & Media issues, including know-how, copyright, registered design and trademark issues and we assist our clients in streamlining and valorising their IP portfolios, particularly through corporate structuring plans and effective contractual schemes.
What our team offers you:
- MOLITOR is known for its depth of experience in the local and European market combined with a creative and entrepreunarial spirit, which is particularly appropriate in the IP, IT & Media world;
- MOLITOR has built enduring relationships with regulators, government and the local Luxembourg administration;
- We serve regular returning high profile clients in this area;
- Our specialist lawyers are member of the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA), the Association des practiciens du droit des marques des modèles (APRAM), the European Communities Trademark Association (ETCA), and the International Technology Law Association (ITechLaw);
- Consistent recognition in The Legal 500 and Chambers.