IP, IT and Media
MOLITOR offers advice on IP, IT & Media issues in a wide range of matters both local and cross-border. We have acquired a deep experience in assisting our clients in streamlining and valorising their IP portfolios especially over trademarks and software copyrights, and through corporate structuring plans and effective contractual schemes. We are involved in many projects related to e-commerce and data protection matters. Our team also specialises in communication and advertising law.
Our services include among others:
- Intellectual property (protection, exploitation, defence)
- Information technology (e-commerce, computing law, personal data)
- Media (advertising law and commercial practices, product regulations and labelling, image rights, defamation and libel, marketing agreements and advertisement contracts)
- IP, IT & Media Litigation
- External and internal workshops and seminars
Recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA 2014 and Chambers Europe 2014.